Saturday 10 August 2013

Review: Victoria Secret's Luminous Shadows

I know that this product is very old now and Victoria's Secret don't stock this in-store (you can still pick them up online), but I have been completely obsessed with these loose eye shadows lately. They have all of the features that I look for in my perfect eye shadow, pigmentation, sparkle, a variety of shades and easy use. However, the amount of product in each pot is very minimal, although you only need a small bit for every application, there could have been a bit more than 1g in the pot.

From left to right: Blutopia, Jetset, In the Mink and Gold School.

As you can see, the packaging of the shadows is perfect for them to fit in your make-up bag compared to the bulky pots that loose eye shadows usually come in. These eye shadows are super easy to apply, and don't worry, they are not fiddly like most loose shadows. The applicator allows for quick all over application and they are so easy blend out with a brush. 

How the shadows appear on my skin tone.

Probably the best thing about the shadows is their staying power. Having extremely oily eyelids myself, it can be quite hard to find a great eye shadow that lasts the whole day. I have definitely found it! The shadows don't crease and are very easy to remove with an eye make-up remover.



No comments:

Post a Comment