Sunday 25 August 2013

Review: MUA (Makeup Academy) Intense Colour Eyeliners

Having only purchased this product a little while ago, I am extremely impressed with the quality, lasting power and price of the liners. Each of these eye-liners cost only £1... how cheap, but the pigmentation and quality is incredible. I have been completely obsessed with brightening up my eye make-up with these. Not only are they really easy to use, they create an incredible effect with only a few strokes.

From left to right: Royal Blue, Jade Jewel and Turquoise.

As you can see, I have chosen some bright blue and greens, however the colours are very wearable and work perfectly with a neutral eye to add a pop of colour. These eye-liners can also be blended out really easy to soften the harsh line. I think that the sharpener attached to the lid is really handy for travelling and is pretty convenient for everyday use as well.

How the eye-liners appear on my skin tone.

I think the price of each liner is just amazing, £1 for amazing quality is great and extremely affordable. Many eye-liners can get pretty expensive where the quality can be hit or miss. MUA is probably my favourite highstreet make-up brand with all their products being really great quality with amazing prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment